Lately I have been working on more substances while waiting for confirmation of my PhD enrolment. Luckily I have been accepted which means that I am about to lose even more time but I’ll probably still find a way to keep going with this.
My ArtStation account is now accessible on this site. Clicking on the link will redirect you to my ArtStation Page where you can see the various substances that I have been working on. I have about 5 different iterations of the Brick texture now among others such as snow, plastic flooring and most recently, sand.
I have also taken note of the weekly Polycount Substance Challenge which starts here (http://polycount.com/discussion/155851/weekly-substance-challenge/p1). With various industry veterans involved, I figured I should get involved and see what I can do. Maybe it could lead to a possible job once I graduate for maybe the 3rd or 4th time.
One thing that I want to do eventually is integrate my ArtStation page into this website that way everything is in one location rather than navigating to several different sites. If need be, I’ll just go back to creating my own again. Downside will be trying to create a blog for it. Last time I tried that, it didn’t end too well.
Hopefully there may be some VR related news next time I finally get around to posting.